Extranet Terms & Conditions
By accessing the extranet at https://services.blplaw.com (the "Extranet") you are forming a contract and agreeing to the Terms. As you are using the Extranet in the course of your business you are agreeing to the Terms on behalf of that business and references to "you" and "your" relate to your business. The Terms apply only to your use of the Extranet and are separate to the Terms of Business agreed with us for the provision of legal services.
- Provision and use of the Extranet
- The Extranet is provided by Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, whose principal address is at Adelaide House, London Bridge, London EC4R 9HA ("BLP").
- You agree that you will only use material displayed on the Extranet ("Content") for general information purposes. You should obtain specific legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action.
- The views expressed on the Extranet are those of its authorised users, and are not endorsed by BLP. BLP accepts no liability for any use of or reliance on, the information and other Content shared on the Extranet.
- The Extranet is used by a number of authorised users, and caution should be exercised in respect of what information you share with on it. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not disclose any confidential information on the Extranet, and BLP does not accept any responsibility for any use by other authorised users of the information so shared.
- You should not post inappropriate, offensive or illegal Content (including comments or documents which are defamatory or which violate copyright or other Intellectual Property rights), or use the Extranet to sell or market products to others.
- BLP retains the right, at its sole discretion (but not the responsibility) to, without an authorised users' consent: (i) edit or remove any comments, including those deemed by BLP to violate the Terms; and (ii) restrict access to the Extranet. BLP does not accept any responsibility for any consequences of it doing so.
- You agree to indemnify BLP for any and all claims, losses, demands, actions, costs and expenses (including legal costs and disbursements) arising out of or in connection with any use of the Extranet which is not in accordance with the Terms.
- Each time you access or use this website an audit trail is created by BLP. This is for BLP's use only and is to ensure the security of the Extranet.
- BLP may amend the Terms from time to time for legal, regulatory or risk management reasons and any amendments will be notified to you by way of an announcement on the Extranet. The amended Terms will apply after BLP has given such notice. If you do not wish to accept the amended Terms you should not continue to use the Extranet.
- The Terms shall be governed by English law.
- The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise in connection with the Terms.